Friday, January 1, 2010

The beggining is the end

Well Students it all starts here. This is the year I change the error of my ways.
What does this mean?
For starters I'm a year away from 30 and I'm a cashier at Whole Foods Market.
Ive been going around in circles all my life like a dog chasing his tail.
Can this be stopped, corrected, fixed, I think it can.
I Know it can and I'm gonna do it.
Bottom line is I know that I have the smarts capability and sometimes the will to make it happen.

This is the way it will be.

I'm going to read every piece of writing by Thich Nhat Hanh.

Each day I will document what Ive learned and how it has changed me.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!! You are one of the smartest people I know. Your mind is amazing to me. You know more than I ever will. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Titch daily updates, how wonderful. = )

    ReplyDelete