Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day three Dad

As the days go by in our lives, we have to stop and think hard about what drives us on.

For me its my Dad and Mom.
Today Im gonna talk a about my Dad. Gary

"I woke up crying late at night
when I was very young.
I had dreamed my father
had passed away and gone.

"And I said "Daddy, I'm so afraid
how will I go on with you gone that way?
Don't wanna cry anymore
so may I stay with you?"

"Every person carves his spot
and fills the hole with light.
And I pray someday I might
light as bright as he."

My Dad is my inspiration.
Ive never met a more selfless man in all my life.
Thank you Dad for reminding me to Give to others.

We all have to dig deep and find the things that make are hearts cry and sing.
When you tap into this, I believe anything is possible.

So, sit back and meditate really quietly and find your inner drive.
Thich's meditation got me to this idea today.
"the miracle of mindfulness."

1 comment: