Saturday, January 30, 2010

Clumsy blog day 30

We Fall so hard and we run too fast.

Life is like a Maze. The kind of maze that has ever changing walls and trap doors.
I suppose my life is like this most of the time.

I remember a wild movie called "The Labyrinth," were the maze wall captured the girl and she was lost without hope.
She made it to the castle and saved her brother.

This movie is true to life.
Why?
Because she did not know her own strength, her love for her brother or her many weaknesses. She was given all that by her journey through an imaginary land.

I do not want to wait and find out who I love the most and what keeps me down.
Not anymore. This year is the year of renewal, a revival of the inner self.

I will find the answers or die wondering. The whole point of life and the fuel that fires us up is finding the answers.

The greatest minds to ever walk this path gave us everything that we use and take for granted in our sedentary lives.

There is nothing to explore, conquer or invent, so it seems.
Yet, this fire in our belly still burns and rocks us to sleep at night anticipating the next day.

Do we give up that easy? Some of us do and some of us have.
Get up, wake up, drive your self on. It is time to wake up your soul.

Join all of your connective energies into one unit and set your trail on fire.

Life is a battle. Earth is the battle field. We are here to endure.
You can drown in the ocean or you can swim and learn how to build a boat.

Stop right now with excuses.
Quit saying to yourself that you Can not do something.
You can learn. Be the self efficient wild ambassador of independence that looms inside of you.
You must use your heart in every decision. Place no blame on the past or someone else. No body owes you a darn thing. Certainly not a free ride.

I have taken a free ride for long enough. This train I have been on needs to retire.

I want to build my own train.

Renew, grow and refresh is the mantra for the times.
Look around the world today, take a good look at the devastation and inhumanity.
Does this not shake you to the core. I do not want to grow old and wonder what I did not do to help.

I feel the fire everyday getting larger and larger in my gut.
It has gained strength in the past few years and it is about to explode.

You have it too. Maybe your fire is overshadowed by stress or responsibility.
If you do not find your fire and let it show its light then you will have failed.

Now take a moment and listen to the words in my song. I wrote them for you.
My friends my brothers and sisters.

I love you
Broc

No comments:

Post a Comment