Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day two of the beggining

Well folks i spent the whole day at work then came home to go help KYLE re shop for Christmas. "meaning he didn't get exactly what he wanted."

I learned this today and this is what i learned.
Being stuck inside is the worst thing for an outside person.
From the early days of the Broc-inator, Ive been addicted to the outdoors.
While everyone may not know this hidden fact of truth, its in my heart.

I love everything about the outside world and nature in general.
Dreams of farm life rumbling through my head.
I imagine a field full bright green grass lit up by the midday sun.
A group of goats frolicking through the barn chowing down everything in sight.
Horses, only two, greet me at my back porch begging for scraps.

Oh what a dream I have.
You Stop Dreaming you die..

2 comments:

  1. I love it! That's why you need to move up here with your Momsie ~ it will certainly nourish your "outdoor inner self" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dont worry i feel the mountains pulling me everyday. My visit was spiritual and encouraging.

    ReplyDelete