Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5 jump


Oh gosh, how many times am I going to go on the same ride.
Do you ever feel like your stuck? Ever feel like you have a rock attached to your leg and its so heavy that you can do nothing but drag it along?

Well it is time to jump. Get out of the tornado and do it all different.
Ive learned today that when you allow yourself the freedom from the trappings of life.
You too can start to come out of the ditch.

Make something, cook something, play a new game.
Get a small writing pad and pen, keep it with you at all times.
Now, when the Idea comes to you no matter what it is, write it down.

Everyday Day I have great ideas. Every single Day.
What Have I done about them?
NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING..
UNTIL NOW.

I have opened my third eye. This Daily practice will bring balance to my life and the creativity will poor out like a spout of water.

[MEDITATION READING FOR TODAY] ...broc
"Breathe in deep, smell the earth and air. Let the pressure of daily life snap like a twig and be tossed aside.
Open your eyes only looking up to the sky, now see the clouds open up and let you see beyond the stars.
Feel now the perfect quiet of space. Only hear your breath.
Shooting stars appear and take your breath as it comes out of your mouth.
You can feel the heat of the star as it passes.
Stop.
Can you see the Planets in the distance to your right. Wow Saturn's rings are brilliant.
Now look back behind Saturn, see Pluto?
Come back and sit where you are."

Life here is small. WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT IT.

Get out there do what you love everyday. No excuses anymore no more holding back.

JUST JUMP.

2 comments:

  1. I love that little drawing!!! Please make a copy and mail it to me!! I want to frame it and hang it in my studio. It's awesome!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Broc! You are just as talented as your mom! Love the drawing.

    ReplyDelete