Saturday, January 16, 2010

day 16 build your peace


I'm going to challenge everyone.
Build your self a meditation space.
This is increasingly important, especially in our time of technology saturation.
We all love our computers and television. It has proven to be a very effective way to stay connected with the ones we love. We get so busy in our lives that we have not the time to write or call each other. This is acceptable.

We work hard play hard and run so fast in one day that we all crash into our comfy beds and dream of the next day.

This is my solution to bring it all back to the center.

I'm going to build a meditation room. How?
Well I have an acre of land and plenty of tools, I'm going to borrow of course.

The plan is to draw a conception drawing, determine the materials I may need and then start to build.
Don't get scared everyone. Im not building a palace. Just a platform with a mini fence around it.
Simple place just for me to go to and be still.

All of my people should have a place to be still.
All of my people should have a place that is nothing else but a place for meditation.

Maybe you have a small bench in the back of your garden. Maybe you have an old chair on your porch. Any of these and many more possibilities may be used.
BUT, you must make it special. Exclusive and special.

"Could this be my bath?" No. A bath is a bath.
This will require a well thought out plan and a commitment to meditation.

My imagination led me to my drawing. Im going to create this space in my head on the earth under my feet.

All of your answers are in your own mind.
You get to a place in your mind that connects your body to the cosmos.

Imagine space as a series of connecting highways. On these highways run several trains. Get on the right train and you could get to your answer place.

Im going to go into detail about meditation in future blogs.
The first step for you is to build your meditation room.
I like to call mine the NEST. Like mother bird getting ready for her egg.
My egg in this case is the inner light of my true self.

So go now and Build Your Nest.
You must have this to succeed.

Love you all, broc

1 comment:

  1. I love the little owl!!! I have my space :) ahhhhhh....life is good for Brocollie & Momsie...I love you!

    ReplyDelete