Monday, January 4, 2010

Day Four I am not mean

So many moments of selfishness overshadow my moments of kindness.
It is easy for one to me selfish. It is difficult to be kind.

Listen to the bell and let the mind be clear of suffering.
How many times have you been able to help someone and just let them fall.
I know I have. Some how I think, "maybe I can just help someone tomorrow."
"Oops I'm sorry I didn't hold the door for you."
"Oops I'm sorry I didn't call you back."
There are so many tragedies among the world that most of us privileged readers of blogs and keepers of false heat on cold winter days will never see.

Well then I must not let myself be a part of small tragedies in my own world.
"If I kill a butterfly, the baby bird may go without food and die."
Every storm starts with a single drop of water.

I'm working on this today. What is my impact on the pain of the world.
Do I suffer depression because I hurt YOU.
No matter the Pain inside that I have I know that if I reach out and love someone else my pain will get smaller.

You all must try this.
When you are upset or down about your situation, stop, and find someone to give love to. Your light will always shine brighter than the darkness.
Good luck my friends.
May you all release your suffering and turn it into love instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMab_lYY5lE&feature=related

LISTEN TO THE ABOVE AND BE STILL..

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful music/message...just like you. I look forward to reading your blog posts. They are so uplifting :)

    ReplyDelete