Wednesday, January 13, 2010

day 13 i died now im an elephant..


I suffer from depression.
This I admit.
How could I ever be healed if i could not face the truth of my situation.
I dare you all to own up.
Quit hiding from your truth and let others come in and help you.
I chose to come back to my blog on the thirteenth. For me this day has always brought me good luck.
Be there for yourself. Face the mirror and ADMIT.
The Christians call this repenting. I call it freedom...

You must learn that all of us at one time or another will, have or do suffer from depression at sometime in our life.
We get depressed because we are not free. Whatever it is that we want to be doing and are not doing by following instinct will make us depressed.

Its all about freedom.

What you can do, is free yourself. Do what you want in every moment. When you cannot have an experience that you really desire you become depressed.

Why are you running outside to make you happy. You must be happy within.
You Must lie still and create your own transcendence.

Stare at the patterns in the clouds and allow yourself to fly through them, breathe deep and get lost in the open sky.

We constantly compare ourselves to others and by doing so, this makes us sad.
DON'T BE SAD.
BE HAPPY I LOVE YOU.
I PROMISE I LOVE YOU.
YOU CAN IMAGINE ME GIVING YOU A WARM HUG WHENEVER YOU FEEL SAD OR FRUSTRATED.

Keep moving that's all we can do. You are the beginning of an elephant train, if you stop the herd will crash into each other.

Lead others to happy. If your happy then so am I.

NOW GO AND TRANSCEND YOUR SELF.

1 comment:

  1. I love your drawings....and your posts are very inspiring :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete